- Keith Haring Murals
- Come To Know Keith Haring
- Organ Systems Mural
- City as Canvas: Artist Spotlight
- Printing with Objects
- Mural Making in the Style Of Keith Haring
- Subway Graffiti Project
- T-shirt Designer
- Keith Haring Semiotics Poster
- Introducing Keith Haring
- Discovering Keith Haring
- Haring Inspired Mural
- All Bottled Up!
- Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
- Dance Party
Subject | Analysis and Theory
An introductory lesson to Relationship Sculptures, that explores personal relationships and how these dynamics can be communicated through art.
Students will learn about Keith Haring's use of symbols by examining his bold, direct lines and images and create their own.
Students explore their own personal artistic influences and make a work that is inspired by this connection.