- Keith Haring Murals
- Come To Know Keith Haring
- Organ Systems Mural
- City as Canvas: Artist Spotlight
- Printing with Objects
- Mural Making in the Style Of Keith Haring
- Subway Graffiti Project
- T-shirt Designer
- Keith Haring Semiotics Poster
- Introducing Keith Haring
- Discovering Keith Haring
- Haring Inspired Mural
- All Bottled Up!
- Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
- Dance Party
Subject | Exhibition
Create and run a store to sell prints, pictures, tee shirts created in Pop Shop Lessons 1 - 3.
THIS LESSON USES THE NYC BLUEPRINT LEARNING STANDARDS.
This lesson is designed to allow students to experiment with the roles of scientists and graphic designers. Students will design a magic potion. The lesson gives students a chance to practice math and science skills such as mixing and measuring while learning about color, and design.