- Keith Haring Murals
- Come To Know Keith Haring
- Organ Systems Mural
- City as Canvas: Artist Spotlight
- Printing with Objects
- Mural Making in the Style Of Keith Haring
- Subway Graffiti Project
- T-shirt Designer
- Keith Haring Semiotics Poster
- Introducing Keith Haring
- Discovering Keith Haring
- Haring Inspired Mural
- All Bottled Up!
- Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
- Dance Party
Age/Grade | Early Childhood
By maintaining a framework to lead a discussion, this outline will help make looking at, talking about, and responding to art less intimidating.
Exploring color and pattern through collage, this lesson was produced by a college student majoring in Art Education.