- Keith Haring Murals
- Come To Know Keith Haring
- Organ Systems Mural
- City as Canvas: Artist Spotlight
- Printing with Objects
- Mural Making in the Style Of Keith Haring
- Subway Graffiti Project
- T-shirt Designer
- Keith Haring Semiotics Poster
- Introducing Keith Haring
- Discovering Keith Haring
- Haring Inspired Mural
- All Bottled Up!
- Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
- Dance Party
Institutions | Tahatai Coast School
A great starting point for a large scale project, this lesson uses simple materials, and optimizes their boldness and beauty. Inspired by Haring's early graffiti work in the subways of NYC, these students took off with their own innovative and creative ideas.
Sent to us by one of our most active teachers, this project demonstrates the explorative fun that students can have with Keith Haring inspired imagery.