- Keith Haring Murals
- Come To Know Keith Haring
- Organ Systems Mural
- City as Canvas: Artist Spotlight
- Printing with Objects
- Mural Making in the Style Of Keith Haring
- Subway Graffiti Project
- T-shirt Designer
- Keith Haring Semiotics Poster
- Introducing Keith Haring
- Discovering Keith Haring
- Haring Inspired Mural
- All Bottled Up!
- Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
- Dance Party
Subject | Photography
Inspired by work Haring explored throughout his life, this project asks students to photograph one another and reflect upon what they see both externally and internally.
High School students learn that movement is created by using a very fast sequence of photographs to enable them to make their own cartoon flip books.