- Keith Haring Murals
- Come To Know Keith Haring
- Organ Systems Mural
- City as Canvas: Artist Spotlight
- Printing with Objects
- Mural Making in the Style Of Keith Haring
- Subway Graffiti Project
- T-shirt Designer
- Keith Haring Semiotics Poster
- Introducing Keith Haring
- Discovering Keith Haring
- Haring Inspired Mural
- All Bottled Up!
- Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
- Dance Party
Duration | 9 or More Classes
This thorough educational curriculum was designed by the Tampa Museum of Art to coincide with the exhibition: "Keith Haring: Art & Commerce," on view March 18 through June 11, 2006.
This elementary school in Germany partnered up with some college students to create a challenging mural that functions as visual storytelling and encourages graffiti prevention.