- Curriculum: Art | Community Service
- Age/Grade: Elementary 3 | Middle School | Above 14
- Subject: Drawing | Collage | Painting | Exhibition
- Materials: Paint | Markers
- Institution: Ivydale School
- Location: London, England
- Duration: 1 Class
As part of The Big Draw, a day of artist-lead drawing projects at Ivydale School in South London, illustrator Garry Parsons lead the Year 5 group in transforming the school reception area into Keith's POP SHOP, complete with house music and Haringesque badges to give away.
WE LOVE KEITH HARING!
For students to gain a greater understanding of art, Keith Haring and public art.
The HaringKids Website.
Paper, ink, brushes